Worlds most advanced laser tattoo removal at Eraze
QUANTA SYSTEMS for outstanding, real results.
At Eraze we are results driven, which is why we’ve chosen a Quanta Systems laser. Unlike any other laser, this world’s best, high performing and superior laser manufactured by Quanta Systems in Milan, Italy has been developed to treat and remove all tattoo colours using just one device. This represents the real benchmark for the Q-switch laser market.
Delivering powerful, extremely short laser pulses of nanosecond speed guarantees to directly target the ink particles in a short and safe procedure. The unique, square Opti-Beam ensures the laser energy is perfectly distributed over the spot area, delivering the energy consistently. A standard laser has a round laser beam that causes dangerous hot points which can produce bleeding, skin texture changes and hypo-pigmentation. Our superior laser also has a flat top beam profile which passes through the skin evenly. Standard round laser beams usually have a spiked beam profile which has a high risk of burning, hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Our laser is the gold standard for MULTICOLOR tattoo removal
1 System – 2 Lasers – 3 Wavelengths
(Nd:YAG 1064nm – 532nm & Ruby 694nm).
This is the ONLY true three wavelength Q-switched system in the world!
A true 694 wavelength will prove to be effective in removing green and blue ink.
However beware; it is possible a clinic with a standard laser may be using die handpieces or a replica which mimics this wavelength by bending the light and will not achieve the same result. If your tattoo is multi coloured it is important that you understand and ensure that the actual laser has the correct and true wavelengths.
Q-Plus C® represents a cutting edge Q-Switch Laser which generates all of its three laser wave-lengths directly inside the one device. Our machines effectiveness is unmatched by any other machine on earth, as we can target the entire colour spectrum of tattoos unlike our competitors using standard lasers.
The Process Of Laser Tattoo Removal
- When a tattoo is applied, thousands of particles of ink are deposited into the dense inner layer of skin known as the dermis.
- The body’s normal reaction to foreign particles such as ink, is to absorb and eradicate them however the size of the particles in tattoo ink prevents this.
- During laser treatment the ink particles are shattered into tiny fragments so that the body can remove it.
- The laser doesn’t target the skin at all, it selectively targets the ink molecules only. It consists of very short and fast pulses of concentrated energy, at wavelengths that are specifically matched to be of greatest impact on the targeted ink colour.
- Once the ink particles have been broken down into smaller pieces, the body’s immune system will go to work removing them and the tattoo will begin to fade.
- Tattoo ink is layered into the skin so most tattoos require a series of treatments to completely remove. Each treatment will progressively target the deeper layers of ink that were previously hidden by the earlier layers. Treatments are a minimum of 6 weeks apart, we usually recommend 8 week gaps in order to achieve optimum fading from each treatment.
Eraze is Queensland’s premier laser tattoo removal clinic.
We established Eraze in 2014 to provide a professional, safe, specialist tattoo removal service as we saw the need for it in Queensland. We have performed thousands of successful tattoo removal treatments on happy clients from all over the Gold Coast and other parts of the state and country.
At Eraze the people who own the business run the business. That means we care just as much about your final results as you do. We try to regularly post examples of our work on social media to keep you informed and updated. You will find that every video, progress picture or before & after pic that we put up has all been done by the same person and this is the person who will be performing your treatment when you come to Eraze for laser tattoo removal. Beware of operators using generic before & afters or manufactures examples!
We are passionate about tattoo removal and committed to providing you the latest techniques, procedures, and advice. We are specialists in ensuring that your safety, comfort and results are delivered in a completely professional manner.